At The Buckeye Ranch, we recognize and acknowledge that our diverse and dedicated staff is absolutely our greatest strength. Their talent, ideas, passion, and commitment are most certainly making a positive difference in our surrounding diverse communities.
The Buckeye Ranch also takes pride in offering an array of job opportunities to assist us in accomplishing our mission of raising hope for the children, adolescents, young adults, and families that we serve.
In order for us to best meet our varying levels of service delivery, we require a broad range of individuals, with specialized skill sets, to fulfill the needs of our open positions.
Please review the required qualifications carefully and, by all means, apply for all positions in which you have interest and for which you are qualified.
Hiring managers will contact you should they wish to discuss your candidacy with you.
Thank you for exploring career opportunities with The Buckeye Ranch!
Feel free to spread the word about our job opportunities by sharing them with others.
Some of our current benefit offerings include:
- Diverse, inclusive, and welcoming work environment
- Team environment
- Clinical practice training and supervision
- Individual and group supervision - including hours leading to independent licensure
- Clinical exam fee reimbursement
- CEU opportunities
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Benefit premiums are deducted “pre-tax” – employee pays no state, federal, or social security taxes on these
- Flexible Spending Account (tax-advantaged) with convenient debit card
- 401k – Tax-Deferred retirement savings program
- Savings agency match – The Buckeye Ranch makes a matching contribution, equal to 100% of pre-tax deferrals, up to 2% of gross compensation
- Direct deposit
- Car lease program (for eligible positions)
- Wellness programs
- Smoke-free work environment
- Cafeteria (Grove City campus) – free meals for employees
- Educational assistance program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discount programs including cell phone services; rental car rates; insurance products
- Employee appreciation and awards events
- Free parking
To apply for a position listed below, please click on the title of the position, complete the online application, attach your resume, and share your salary requirements.
Or e-mail your resume, with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that resumes received without a specific, available position indicated will not be considered.
If it will work better for you, you may also mail a resume, with salary requirements, to
Attn: Human Resources
The Buckeye Ranch
5665 Hoover Road
Grove City, OH 43123-9122
This is a publication of the Department of Human Resources.
OUTPATIENT CLINICIAN - Contract | Various Locations within The Buckeye Ranch
SUPERVISED VISITATION MONITOR (PART-TIME) | Common Ground | Columbus - The Rosemont Center
PSYCHIATRIST (CONTRACT) | Overview | Various Locations within The Buckeye Ranch
NURSE PRACTITIONER (CONTRACT) | Overview | West Broad (Hilltop)
RESIDENTIAL CLINICIAN - 10-bed male unit ages 13-18 | Residential Services | Grove City
GROUP SPECIALIST - Middle & high school age youth | Educational Services | West Broad (Hilltop)
SENIOR CLINICIAN - INTENSIVE HOME-BASED TREATMENT (IHBT) | Community-Based Programs | West Broad (Hilltop)
YOUTH LEADER - Open interviews: Thursdays 12:00PM - 4:00PM in Grove City | Residential Services | Grove City
SENIOR YOUTH LEADER - Residential Services - Male youth | Residential Services | Grove City
YOUTH LEADER ASSISTANT | Residential Services | Grove City
FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER - Cincinnati - $1,500 Signing bonus!! | Foster Care | Cincinnati/Springdale
NIGHT YOUTH LEADER | Residential Services | Grove City
COMMUNITY-BASED CASE MANAGER | Community-Based Programs | Columbus - The Rosemont Center
RESIDENTIAL CASE MANAGER - Male youth ages 12-18 | Residential Services | Grove City
TEACHER - Elementary school children | Educational Services | Columbus - The Rosemont Center
CHILD PROTECTIVE SPECIALIST | Permanent Family Solutions Network | East Broad
FUNCTIONAL FAMILY THERAPY (FFT) CLINICIAN | Community-Based Programs | Columbus - The Rosemont Center
HOME-BASED CLINICIAN | Community-Based Programs | Various Locations within The Buckeye Ranch
MULTISYSTEMIC THERAPY (MST) CLINICIAN | Community-Based Programs | West Broad (Hilltop)
LIFEGUARD (SEASONAL) | Residential Services | Grove City